BioTechnica Research Facility, Mesa Agrodome
Employees @ facility ≈ 100 on file
Target: CR-0437, Crystal Drive, highly encrypted with 2TB storage
The Mesa Agrodome is a very sterile environment, despite the thriving plant life within the dome. The Dome takes up most of the mesa and the only visible entrance being the AV-Pad, which is elevated about 200m above the mesa surface. The dome’s skin is a clear, bulletproof material (SP 40, SDP 60 per triangle)
- Normal Conditions: 2 rotating guards, 1 guard in control room. Back up within 6 minutes.
- Alert: 6 Guards, 2 APEX, 1 Solo in control room. back up within 3 minutes.
Heinrich – Solo at entrance, 2nd in command of the Mesa guards. Wears a Custom Pit Viper Metal Gear, no EV Penalty, Skin weave, Subdermal Plates in Skull/chest, Enhanced Vision: TS, AD, Tar.
Uses the Stolbovoy ST-5 Assault Rifle
Jungle setting, the dome arches far above and the “floor” of the artificial jungle is recessed into the mesa. There are no hand-holds from the entrance to the Jungle floor, just a single, tracked service lift, capable of hoisting a ton and a half of cargo. There is a path leading from the lift towards the center of the dome, and a giant, central tree.
The entrance is wide and obvious, using an RFID/Keypad lock when sealed. (Only sealed and locked under alert status)
|Radio Frequency ID||25|
- Break Room: Stereo with wall Speakers, Large Display, comfortable seating.
- No Alert: 4 Guards with Towa Type 12 pistols,
- Alert: No Guards
- Armory: Unlock Difficulty 35, filled with weapons and ammo of common guards, some spare equipment for officers.
- No Alert: No Guards, locked down
- Alert: 5 guards, changing into Defender roles
- Guard Quarters: Sleeping quarters for 20 men, though there are 30 lockers for personal effects. Coffin-style.
- Briefing Room: Empty, either status. Contains a map of the area.
- Elevator: Upper Levels unlocked, Lower Levels require key.
- Chow Hall: Large cafeteria-style chow hall with a partially separate kitchen.
- No Alert: 2 Guards, 9 Scientists, 4 Maintenance
- Alert: 3 Maintenance, taking shelter in the kitchen
- Exercise Room: Orbitals, stationary bikes, adjustable weights… its all here
- No Alert 1 Guard, 6 Scientists, 1 Maintenance, 3 Corp
- Alert: Empty
- Meeting Room: a small meeting room capable of holding 30 or so people comfortably around a large, wooden desk. The seats are all expensive, leather upholstered, massaging chairs.
- No Alert: 5 Scientists, discussing genetic recombination, 2 Corp
- Alert: 1 Corp with laptop w/ outward facing camera
- Maintenance Quarters: There is bedding and footlockers here enough for all of the maintenance crew, plus a few extra. Coffin-style.
- No Alert: 2 Maintenance workers
- Alert: 1 Maintenance, hiding in locker
This is the top level, it is the smallest and holds the Medical Lab, Chemical Storage, Living Quarters for scientific staff and cold storage for genetic material.
- Medical Lab: This lab has a large operating room with a viewing booth, several cages for containment and an adjoining Chemical storage and Cold storage areas.
- No Alert/Alert: 7 Scientists, 3 working on a Cyberpred Gorilla (Or captured PC), 4 observing with 1 Corp in observation room.
- Chemical Storage: Holds majority of chemical supplies, most are in storage in fireproof cabinets except for supplies needed that day.
- No Alert: 4 Scientists, working, and mixing chemicals into needed pharmaceuticals
- Alert: 2 Scientists, locking down chemical supplies in the fireproof cabinets.
- Scientist Living Quarters: Spacious quarters for all 50 scientific staff members, has it’s own separate lock.
- No Alert: 10 Scientists
- Alert: 36 Scientists, doors are locked and barred to prevent “Recruitment”
- Cold Storage: Big walk-in freezer filled with drawers of specimens, empty regardless of alert status.
This level is filled with servers and a clean data storage center that uses a robotic arm to access data crystals, TARGET LOCATION, and Environmental Control.
- Extraction of Crystal from core takes 3 minutes.
- No Alert: 8 Scientists/Netrunners, 2 Maintenance, 2 Corp, Heinrich, & Stonewall
- Alert: 3 Guards, 5 Scientists/Netrunners, 6 maintenance (sealing entrance), 4 Corp, Stonewall.
This houses the Agrodome’s generators, sewage treatment and water storage.
- No Alert: 1 Maintenance
- Alert: 10 Maintenance
- Follow River to coastal village, a boat is waiting
- Radio for air pickup in a safe LZ
- : 50k Eb Each
- : +100k Eb Each
- NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- : +25k EB Each
- NOT ACCOMPLISHED
Heinrich is a veteran of the South American conflict, he has led many operations. If he feels he’s in danger of dying, he will try to dive off the edge of the platform, disappearing into the jungle to recoup and regroup.
- 2 Cyberpred Tigers, 10 Cyberpred Gorillas stalk the dense jungle inside the dome.
- All BioTechnica employees are IFF coded for the security defenses and cyberpreds. 90% of the animals within the “Jungle” are vat grown and augmented.
- Tropical birds are essentially flying wifi cameras with transponders for location.
- If alarms are not tripped Cyberpreds are in passive mode, only capable of using natural weapons and scientists are at work within the dome.
- Alert, Scientists withdraw to Central, cyberpreds on hunt mode, all weapons active, IFF only 75% reliable. One sniper will be in a nest high in the Central tree, requiring a 33 Awareness/Notice to spot after firing. 41 required before shot. Sniper aims 4 rounds before each shot. SP 12 over whole body, just in a uniform, 35m up from floor.